Umairah @ Sereadipity celebrated reaching 100 followers with a special Bookish Adventure Tag. This is my first tag and I had such a lot of fun!
Here are the rules:
Write about one place mentioned in a book you wish you could visit and why.
- List 3-5 things that you would do there.
- Mention which souvenirs, if any, you would bring back with you.
- Then tag some more literary explorers and please link back to the creator
To be honest I had to condense it loads as I could ramble on forever about my Dream Bookish Destination! Here goes…
Dream Bookish Destination:
When someone says ‘Ultimate Bookish Destination’, Middle Earth is the first thing that pops into my head. I know it’s not exactly one destination but I can’t thing of a single place that I’d love to visit more. There’s just something so magical and unforgettable about Tolkien’s world. Trouble is, if I ever got to visit, I don’t think I’d ever want to leave!
Things I would do:
- Rent a room at the Prancing Pony and drink pints with hobbits.
- Attend one of Gandalf’s famous firework parties in the Shire then eat breakfast, second breakfast and elevenses the morning after.
- Sit and read books by the waterfall in Rivendell.
- Go horse riding with the Rohirrim across Rohan.
- Visit the Lonely Mountain and try and steal a bit of Smaug’s treasure.
- Have tea with Radagast the Brown and his amazing menagerie of animals.
- Wander through the streets of Gondor and see the famous White Tree.
- Steer well clear of Minas Morgul and the creepy spider lair.
- Go on a walk with the Ents.
- The Light of Eärendil – because it would be way cooler than using my phone as a torch…
- If I couldn’t bring back a horse from Rohan, I’d make do with a Rohan flag that I could use as a throw-cover or something.
- A piece of treasure from the Lonely Mountain; just to say that I, like Bilbo, could pass for a thief and because I like shiny things! 😂
Tag! You’re it! Feel free to have a go at your own Dream Bookish Destination.
Thanks again to Umairah for creating the Bookish Adventure Tag. I had a blast!
2 thoughts on “Bookish Adventure Tag!”
Thanks for doing my tag! And using the Light of Eärendil as an everyday torch would be pretty cool!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re welcome, it was great fun!