TTT was pretty hard work this week, compared to last week’s one. If you don’t already know, TTT is a weekly, list-themed book prompt hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. I don’t tend to eat anything whilst reading. I’m normally always reading a physical book which makes it fairly difficult to eat anything as I’m trying so hard to hold the book up without bending the spine – yes, I’m one of those people…! Also, snackish items that I’d want to eat whilst reading like crisps, chocolate etc. always tend to leave little marks all over the pages which I can’t stand. Therefore, my TTT this week is compiled of drinks only and has been reduced to just 6! As I said, this week’s TTT was hard work!
- Tea – a good strong brew with a small amount of milk and one sweetner. I’ve weaned myself off having two sugars as I drink so much tea nowadays.
- Coffee – black with one sweetner. The above note about sugar also applies here.
- Hot Chocolate – especially in the winter! Galaxy s probably my favourite as I don’t have a proper milk frother and that’s the one that tastes the best when you just add hot water.
- A Java-Chip Frapuccino from Starbucks – my all-time favourite Starbucks drink ever!
- Wine – a white sauvignon blanc or any rose, especially when reading in a sunny garden.
- Gin and Tonic – I don’t need any specific reason to drink one of these!
What do you like to eat and drink whilst reading? As always, drop me a comment to chat!