Earlier this month I was nominated by the wonderful Alicia @ Colourful Bibliophile for the Outstanding Blogger Award. This is a completely new one for me so I’m so thrilled to get my first nomination!
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Good news! You can now communicate with animals, aside from your pets what animal are you talking to first?
Perhaps a leopard or a panther – some kind of spirit animal rather than something like a squirrel!
You can make any ONE fictional character (books, movies, video game, etc) come to life, who are you choosing?
Just one – from that broad a range of sources?!?! Perhaps James Halliday from Ready Player One by Ernest Cline – just so that he can create the OASIS and I can be a part of it. What a dream!
If you were a God/ Goddess what would you be Patron of?
Books is the automatic answer here right? Either that or something totally out there like Pokémon or waterfalls! 😂
What 3 songs would you use in a soundtrack to your life?
Florence + the Machine – Shake It Out
Dolly Parton – 9 to 5
Spice Girls – Say You’ll Be There
Such a random mix! Haha!
A new species of animal has been discovered, what does it look like and what is it called?
It lives in the darkest depths of the rainforests so nobody has ever seen it’s real form. Some people think it is made of shadow although lucky eyewitnesses think it may look a little like a Niffler…
It eats lies, justice and inequality (and other general worldwide bullshit really) therefore it has been named Inprobumbra Comedenti
You’ve found an enchanted doorway that can take you anywhere. Where are you going?
Middle Earth – ASAP please!!! I’d love to tour The Shire, see the elves in Rivendell wander the glistening streets of Gondor.
Space Travel is now available to everyone & the first Space Rollercoaster has been invented. Would you ride it?
Hell yes! I am such a rollercoaster-junkie! Space Mountain is one of my favourite rides at Disney World so if it’s anything like that then count me in!
- TV networks are down; you can only have access to one streaming service, which are you picking and why?
- You are stranded on a desert island and can only have 3 unread books from your TBR – what are they?
- If you were Prime Minister / President for the day what law would you pass and why?
- If you could dive into the world of any book/film which would it be?
- Your favourite beverage to drink while reading?
- You can bring back one mythological creature to live on Planet Earth – which would it be?
- Favourite thing to do when you’re not reading / obsessing about your TBR / blogging?
I am nominating:
YOU – I am so rubbish at tagging people to take part in things (it gives me such a complex! 🙈). So if you’re reading this and you feel like giving it a go then consider yourself tagged! ☺️
Have a good week Bibliofriends!