Happy Sunday Bibliofriends!
I initially thought this was going to be quite easy to complete this week’s prompt – but actually, turns out I’ve only read 3 books with word ‘sun’ in the title so the others had to come from my ‘want-to-read’ pile! ☺️
For those who don’t already know, Six for Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Steph over at A Little But A Lot. July’s theme is ‘Sounds of Summer’ which I am living for at the minute – bring it on!
Characters I’d go on holiday with!
- She Who Became the Sun by Shelley Parker-Chan
- Ignite the Sun by Hannah Howard
- The Sunshine and Biscotti Club by Jenny Oliver
- Under the Pendulum Sun by Jeanette Ng
- Smoke in the Sun by Renee Ahdieh
- The Sun and her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
What books have you read that contain the word sun or have sun in the title?
As always, leave your links below to your own posts or drop me a comment to chat!